Minnesota Soybean Processors places the highest importance and value on the safety and well-being of our employees, our customers and suppliers.
MnSP is currently fully operational and our staff is following all the safe practices as recommended by the CDC. We are placing a high emphasis on sanitation and social distancing in order to do our very best to protect our employees as well as our customers. These practices can be expected to go on for several weeks, however we will be prepared to extend the procedures for as long as we deem necessary. Effective July 24th 11:59pm, 2020, MnSP will be implementing the following policies and procedures until further notice:
- Customers must wear a mask to pick up checks.
- The Administrative Office will remain closed to the public except for vendor deliveries.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed next to each touch screen in the bean dump for the truck drivers to use after utilizing the screen.
- In Meal and Oil Loadout, drivers must wear a mask when outside of their truck
- Drivers may be outside their truck to open and close bottom hopper gates and to roll or unroll tarps, but must wear a mask when doing so
At this time, our Merchandisers are working in the office. They can be reached by phone to sell soybeans or to purchase the products we produce.
- Austin (507) 842-6702
- Brandon (507) 842-6709
- Brian (507) 842-6706
- Rob (507) 842-6705
- Tom (507) 842-6713
For all other questions or assistance call our main line at (507) 842-6677 and we will direct you to the appropriate person.
MnSP board of directors, management and employees greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding while we all work together to see it through this crisis. Thank you for your support, and we hope you and your families remain safe and healthy.